CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slay It With Flowers by Kate Collins

Law school drop-out-turned-flower shop owner Abby Knight has been asked to be a bridesmaid by her cousin. But before the couple says "I do," a groomsman disappears-and another member of the wedding party is found dead. Abby has to hurry down an aisle of suspects to unveil the truth-and make sure the bride still gets to the church on time.

I forgot how much I love Abby Knight!!!! This was a great addition to the series, and I'm really glad I picked this one up to read!!!! Abby is a wonderful sleuth and an easy character to like and root for!!!! Secondary characters are enjoyable to read about as well!!!! I am definitely moving the rest of this series to the top of my tbr pile!!! :) 4.5/5

2 comments:

pinkcypress said...

I just read the first one in this series (finally!) and can't wait to get to the rest of them :)

Michele said...

I've only read the first one (back in March) and had rated it very high, that it reminded me of Stephanie Plum series. Thanks for the reminder to get the next one!