CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mates, Dates and Cosmic Kisses by Cathy Hopkins

Thursday night: no call.

Friday morning: NO CALL.

I'm going out of my mind. Perhaps he lost my number?

Perhaps saying he'd phone was a way of getting rid of me? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Izzie is cool, bright, and sassy. And when she meets the gorgeous Mark, she's on a real high. He's divine. And he likes her! But why doesn't he call when he says he will?

Desperate to make sense of things Izzie spends all her free time at home just in case he calls.

When Izzie loses her perspective, best friends Lucy and Nesta try to give her a reality check. But there are some things you'd rather not hear....

I've really enjoyed the first 2 installments of the Mates, Dates series!!! Truly age appropriate YA reads, but are cute, light and enjoyable for all ages. I am easily transported back to my teenage years while reading these books and feel the angst and uncertainty of the past. A quick one day read for me, lots of fun!!! 3.5/5

0 comments: