CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill Ins.....


And...here we go!

1. Dancing to the songs on the radio while entertaining my kids makes me happy.

2. The last time I went to the beach I nearly got poured on.

3. When I drive I usually sing along with the radio.

4. I saw Kirstie Ally standing in line at Logan Airport once.

5. Give me jewels, give me chocolate, give me love.

6. Next week I am looking forward to having some me time when the kids go back to school.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner and shopping with my bff, tomorrow my plans include golfing with hubby and Sunday, I want to have a nice family day!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Sometimes my dog will join in when I dance around the house. :-) It takes a lot of encouraging though. Haha

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Really! I've never seen anyone famous at the airport...was she nice?