CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Black Widow Agency by Felicia Donovan


Strong, sexy, smart, and stealthy! The ladies at the Black Widow Agency aim to bring justice to wronged women like themselves, using a lethal blend of computer forensics, surveillance technology, and women's intuition. The owner is ex-cop Katie Mahoney, a natural at undercover work. Her competent staff includes Alexandria, the mysterious, black-clad cybergoddess who keeps a pet tarantula; Margot, the crafty office manager, who's not afraid to don a leather bustier for the cause; and Jane, who crunches numbers amid hot flashes. The four Black Widows form a tight sisterhood—depending on each other for emotional support, laughter, and frequent doses of chocolate.

I REALLY enjoyed this book!!!! It was a really quick read for me and I really loved all of the key characters involved. All 4 women scorned by men and helping other women in the same predicament. What woman wouldn't love a book like this?!?!?! I felt the flow of the book was consistent and really enjoyed the techniques these women used to get some much needed information. It was just really fun to read and very easy to get into!!! Great book, can't wait to read the next in this series, now if I can only get my hands on a copy!!! ;) 4.5/5

2 comments:

Felicia Donovan said...

Melanie, I'm so honored by your comments about THE BLACK WIDOW AGENCY. The gals are back in rare form in SPUN TALES. I do hope you can locate a copy. If you'd like to send me your address at felicia@feliciadonovan.com, I'd be happy to send you a signed bookmark.

Thanks,
Felicia Donovan
THE BLACK WIDOW AGENCY
www.feliciadonovan.com

Michele said...

Ooo - mystery, intrique and a group of women! All combined to make it right up my alley. Thanks for the review!