CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Favorite Witch by Annette Blair

HE SWORE OFF WOMEN. SHE SWORE OFF MEN...

Jason Pickering Goddard's career as a playboy hockey star comes to a dramatic halt when he tragically damages his legs in a car accident. Swearing off women, he decides to stand in as Director of Special Events at the Pickering Foundation in the interim---knowing his celebrity status will greatly help the foundation's foster home for boys.

BUT NEITHER EXPECTED THIS KIND OF MAGIC.

A sexy witch cursed by a cheating ex-fiance, Kira Fitzgerald has closed the book on men. But a new chapter in her life opens when she's appointed as Jason's coordinator. The clash of their strong personalities ignites Jason's competitive streak and sparks an inner fire that threatens to melt the ice around his heart---a slow warm-up that weakens Kira's own defenses. And there's not a spell strong enough to save her...

I truly enjoyed this book. Although it took me a little bit to really get into the book, about 75 pages or so to really be sucked in, while I was sucked in from the first line of The Kitchen Witch. Never the less, once the story roped me in, it truly roped me in!!!! The magic and romance involved were wonderful and captivating. Kira is a strong female character which I admired. It was great to see a cameo appearance from Melody and Logan from The Kitchen Witch, and comical as well!!! Great addition to the trilogy, the 3rd is moving directly to my mini-tbr pile!! :) 4.25/5

0 comments: