CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Friday.....


Here we go:

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was Sweet Southern Fried Chicken from the 99 last night!!

2. Rude people are something I intensely dislike.

3. The full moon brings out the crazy people.

4. Wicked Awesome is one of my favorite local expressions.

5. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut.

6. What Happens In Vegas is the best movie I've seen so far this year!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to well, not really looking forward to, but going to a wedding, tomorrow my plans include another wedding and Sunday, I want to bring my kids to see the stage show of High School Musical!

4 comments:

Janet said...

hmmm...you must be from New England LOL!

Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)

Julie said...

Love it-have a great weekend!!!

Literary Feline said...

You and I see eye to eye on #5. :-) I hope you have a great weekend. Hopefully you'll enjoy the wedding more than you think.

Gabrielle said...

Ah, HSM. I work at a kid's place where they play a lot of Disney music, and as a bona fide teenager, I am so embarrassed to say that I know every single HSM1 song, much of HSM2 and every Disney hit. Even without working. So bad for my cool-o-meter.