CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness.....


1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I always wanted to be a news reporter. I thought it was so cool when I was younger that these people got to be in the thick of all the action. Now that I'm a grown up, I can barely even *watch* the news because it's so depressing!!!!!


2. Do you put ketchup on top of your french fries or on the side to dip in? If you don't use ketchup, what do you use? If you don't eat french fries, what's wrong with you? (Ok so that last one is just a joke. Kind of. *wink*) Sometimes ketchup, sometimes ranch dressing, sometimes sweet & sour sauce. And I'm a dipper!!!!


3. When was the last time you had phone sex? If you've never done it, why? Never done it............I prefer the real thing!!!!


4. When was the last time you made someone cry? What did you do to make them cry? This morning!!! I told Lillie that we weren't going to Kari & Corrine's for a play date because we had to wait for the plaster guy to come so we could let him in.


5. How often do you sing in the shower? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!


6. Have you ever cooked dinner or any other meal naked? If not, would you? Nope!!!! And.........Nope!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Bizarre Avril X said...

I thought a news reporter would be fun while I was in my early teens. I remember reading a few mystery novels that made it seem so exciting. Now I would not even consider doing it honestly. I enjoyed your responses, I hope you will play again! Happy Wednesday!

Ashly Star said...

I hate watching the news too anymore. It either makes me sad or makes me angry or a combination of the two.

Great answers! Hope you have a nice rest of the week!