CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shadowland (The Mediator) by Meg Cabot


Suze is a mediator -- a liaison between the living and the dead. In other words, she sees dead people. And they won't leave her alone until she helps them resolve their unfinished business with the living. But Jesse, the hot ghost haunting her bedroom, doesn't seem to need her help. Which is a relief, because Suze has just moved to sunny California and plans to start fresh, with trips to the mall instead of the cemetery, and surfing instead of spectral visitations.

But the very first day at her new school, Suze realizes it's not that easy. There's a ghost with revenge on her mind ... and Suze happens to be in the way.


I really enjoyed this first in the series book by Cabot!!!!! I have yet to read a book by her that has dissapointed!!!! Suze is a really great character, as well as the rest of the cast we meet in this book. I am so glad I have collected this whole series and will be able to read them at my leisure!!! :) I really enjoyed this paranormal YA as it is just a little fluffier than the adult stuff and it also has a really interesting story behind it!!! Loved it and can't wait to read the next one!!! :) 4.5/5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This series is amazing. I read them at the same time as her 'where are you series'.... My only complaint is that there aren't more in the series!

Anonymous said...

I'll recommend this to my tween, she loves Meg Cabot's books (and I haven't seen this one on her nightstand yet)

Em said...

I've read Meg Cabot's other books, but never this series. Now that I read your recommendation, I'll definitely have to check it out! :)