CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Time to Book through Thursday.....


Have your book-tastes changed over the years? More fiction? Less? Books that are darker and more serious? Lighter and more frivolous? Challenging? Easy? How-to books over novels? Mysteries over Romance?

Absolutely!!!! I used to love all the Nora Roberts and Danielle Steele romance books, and now I read very few of those. I do like contemporary romance though, but not the full throttle romance stuff anymore. I really enjoy cozy mysteries and have gotten *back* into young adult. I find that the lighter stuff is easier for me to read, enjoy and get through quickly. I like some hard core mysteries thrown in the mix too, which I have always enjoyed!!! I also used to read alot of chick lit and haven't been reading too much of that lately. At this point with the kids, the easier the read, the better.....hahaha I've also recently started reading paranormal............I NEVER thought I would say those words, but PBS has definitely opened up lots of new reading possiblities for me!!! :)

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I'm completely curious. What books have you been inspired to read by PBS?

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Wow - your comments sound just like mine. Wonder why :)

Melsy626 said...

Trisha, I probably should have spelled it out it's not the PBS you are thinking of, it is PaperBackSwap. It's an online book trading site that has totally opened up my reading world to different genres!!! :)

Hmmmm Lori, could it be cuz we are 2 peas?!?! ;)