CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Feast Time.....


Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? I try to be an optomist, but think I am more of a pessimist!! ;(

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Pink or purple!! :)

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? Not often enough!!!!! I used to have my nails done regularly, but I stay home with the kids now and can't justify spending the money on it anymore!!! :( I try to get a pedi at least 2 or 3 times during the summer at a salon!! :)

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? Yes!!!! Books...........ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? The desktop is in the office/toy room. The laptop mainly stays in the living room.

1 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I have only won books online too. :-)