CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Vacation............

I'm taking one.............yay!!!!!!

I will be gone for the next few days with no internet access. I dont' know whether to breathe a sigh of relief or cry.......hahaha I can't remember the last time I had no internet access at all, limited - yes, but none...........I have no recollection of a time!!!!!!!!!

No worries though, I will be back in plenty of time to draw a winner for my ARC giveaway contest, and I might even have another up my sleeve to give away for the month of July!!!! :)

Hope everyone reading has a wonderful few days, and I'll post when I get back to reality!!! :)

2 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

Have an awesome time MelODY :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that by the time you get back to read these comments you are rested, relaxed and rejuvenated!

My nephew is getting married this weekend and is looking forward to a honeymoon with no cell phone and no internet ... just peace and quiet!