CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs


Werewolves can be dangerous if you get in their way, but they'll leave you alone if you are careful. They are very good at hiding their natures from the human population, but I'm not human. I know them when I meet them, and they know me, too.

Mercy Thompson's sexy next-door neighbor is a werewolf.

She's tinkering with a VW bus at her mechanic shop that happens to belong to a vampire.

But then, Mercy Thompson is not exactly normal herself...and her connection to the world of things that go bump in the night is about to get her into a whole lot of trouble.

I was slightly disapointed by this book. I had heard so many wonderful reviews about it and it was just alright for me. It was my first paranormal werewolf book, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. The story was alright and the characters were alright, but nothing jumped out and grabbed me about this book. I will give the 2nd in the series a try at some point, but I won't be rushing to read it like I have been with other series books lately. It wasn't bad for me by any means, it just wasn't great for me either!!!! 3/5

0 comments: