CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF.......



And...here we go!

1. It's cold and rainy.

2. I love grape tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is my Mary Kay face wash and moisturizer.

4. As a child I would always look forward to a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all this rain can't stop soon enough for me.

6. Lil, Dom, Devon and Bella; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was really sweet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with Dominic while Lillie goes to Coco Key, tomorrow my plans include a girls night *in* with some friends and Sunday, I want to read, chill, and hang out with the family!

1 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

A girls night in sounds like fun ;)