CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Booking Through Thursday



Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them? Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books when you have run out of things to read?

My eyes are most DEFINITELY bigger than my book belly!!!! Although most of my books come to me through PaperbackSwap, I still have the need to add every book to my wishlist there and have books coming in constantly, more than I can read in any short period of time!!! I do go on book buying spree's as well, and usually when I do that I'll read 1 or 2 right away and the rest end up on the shelf to get to eventually!!! Some days I think I should try to curb my book habit, but then I always change my mind!!!! I love to be surrounded by my books, they make me a happy girl!!!!! :)

6 comments:

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Never mind about the book habit, it's normal.. I've tried too but nothing works.. LOL! Correct me if I'm wrong, 'books can buy happiness!' :)
Have a great day ya!

gautami tripathy said...

Buying books is a much cheaper hobby than anything else is!


Book gluttons, are we?

Missy B. said...

Buying books is a healthy habit, too! It expands the mind......

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You can't have too many books, and it's so nice having one waiting in the wings for when you finish the current one. I'd be lost and broke without my library though.

Melissa said...

PBS does me in too! I just can't resist getting in a small WL line. :)

Nise' said...

Today question has confirmed that I am "normal" when it comes to being a book lover!