CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Candy Apple Dead by Sammi Carter


Abby Shaw has returned to her hometown of Paradise, Colorado--leaving behind a career in corporate law and a cheating husband--to take over her aunt's candy shop, Divinity. But her sweet new life quickly turns sour when a fellow merchant dies in a fire. With all clues pointing to arson--and Abby's brother as the number one suspect--she must sink her teeth into finding the killer. (From B&N)

I really enjoyed this first book in the Candy Shop Mysteries!! It's been on my TBR pile forever and I have the rest of the series sitting there as well, so I'm pleased to say I will definitely be continuing on with them!!! Great characters, although I was sad that we weren't able to get to know Brandon a bit more before his demise. Loved the setting of the candy shop as well as the candy recipes included in the back of the book. Great start to a new to me series!! :) 4/5

1 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi, I am glad you enjoyed the book, I also want to read this book, they sound so cozy!

see you again soon

Priscilla x