CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill INS



And...here we go!

1. If we had no winter we wouldn't encounter the wonder of snowflakes.

2. That my husband sticks with me even when I'm a total bitch is a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over I would have spent more time with my loved ones who have passed on.

4. Confusion lies inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled you've never truly lived.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons is a way of life in New England.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging with Dominic while Lillie and Daddy are at the Daddy/Daughter dance, tomorrow my plans include T-Ball in the am and a bbq in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to stay home and relax BUT, I have a family party to attend and am excited about having my kids pictures taken with our best friends kids by an AMAZING photographer!!!!!!

1 comments:

Minding Spot said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Have fun!!