CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Teaser Tuesday



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! ;)
My teaser for today is:

"Never heard of somebody cookin' all night, but then again, I've never met someone like her." He raised his eyebrows quizzically. "When she didn't answer my knock this mornin', I felt in my bones that somethin' wasn't right, so I unlocked the door and there she was."

Taken from: The Battered Body (Supper Club #5) by J.B. Stanley


2 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

I need to catch up on this series! I think I'm through book 3.

Melsy626 said...

Yes, you do!!!! ;) I love this one, it's definitely one of my favorite series!!! :)