CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm the Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley

There's a new breed of soccer mom in town-with fangs.

Does drinking blood make me a bad mother? That's the question single mom Jessica Matthews faces when she wakes from a savage attack sucking on the thigh of Patrick O'Halloran, a super-hot Irish vampire who'd generously offered his femoral artery to save her from death...only to make her one of the undead.

Jessica can't rest until the beast that did this to her is caught. Meanwhile, she's having trouble committing to Patrick (in the vampire handbook, physical intimacy costs you several hundred years of being bound together) and keeping her kids in line.

I really liked this book, it was a great paranormal read and I will definitely continue on with the series. The only thing is there was more sexual stuff included in it that I didn't expect. Now, that stuff doesn't *bother* me, but I wasn't expecting it I guess. I like to know what I'm in for usually!!! ;) It's not the best paranormal I've read, but it certainly isn't the worst either!!! ;) 3.5/5



2 comments:

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

I'm glad to see a good review of this - I had picked up a copy awhile back and haven't got around to it yet. With so much Paranormal Romance available, it's hard to tell what's good. Great review :)

Janet said...

hmmm...might have to check this out, the title alone is awesome LOL!