CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill Ins......


1. Holidays in the summer are enjoyed by all, and usually spent with friends and family.

2. Chicken and steak are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are constantly changing.

4. Fireworks and spending time with friends and family is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is Glass-Slipper-dot.com by Rebecca Anderson.

6. Drinking lots of coffee is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight we hung out with great friends, tomorrow my plans include fireworks and hanging out with good friends and Sunday, I want to go to the Longsjo bike races with my family!

2 comments:

tanabata said...

Have a nice weekend. Enjoy the fireworks! :)

Janet said...

Hope your weekend was great, thanks for playing :-)