CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Fill Ins...............



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

2. If you're good at something, you should never stop doing it and embrace your talent.

3. Why so glum.

4. Something is out there, it's just out of my reach.

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Because I'm a MOM, that's WHY.

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see our back garage and the woods.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to nothing hopefully, tomorrow my plans include shopping and dinner with my bff and Sunday, I want to enjoy some family time!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Mel, you kicking a$$ on your blog. Way to go!!

Janet said...

your weekend sounds fun, thanks for playing!

Literary Feline said...

What a great sitcom name! One of my favorite comic strips is of a child asking her mother why over and over again and the mother says, "Because elephants have flat feet." I wish I could remember which comic that was from . . .

Have a great weekend.