CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Fatal Slip by Melissa Glazer

When a building inspector is found drowned in a bucket of liquid clay slip, potter Carolyn Emerson's husband Bill is the prime suspect. It's up to Carolyn to clear his name and not let the real killer give her the slip.

Another enjoyable addition to this series, although I have to say it wasn't my favorite so far. I really enjoy reading about Fire at Will and the other shops on the river walk in Vermont. As well as the colorful people you will find walking the streets. I really enjoy this series, it is one of my favorite cozy series, and I hope to see it continue on!!! :) 4.5/5

1 comments:

Julie said...

I have not read this cozy series, will have to check it out! I gave you an award, go check it out on my blog:)