CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Made my choices......

I had blogged a couple weeks ago about the Series Challenge Season 2 hosted by Katherin from Crazy Cozy Murders. Since it officially stars on Sunday, I decided I should pick what series I am going to try to finish. I'm going to start with 2 series, and if I get caught up with those, I'll add more. But I at least needed a starting point!!! :)

Gossip Girls Series: by Cecily von Ziegasar
(Titles in Italix I have already read)


  • Gossip Girl
  • You Know You Love Me
  • All I Want Is Everything
  • Because I'm Worth It
  • I Like It Like That
  • You're The One That I Want
  • Nobody Does It Better
  • Nothing Can Keep Us Together
  • Only In Your Dreams
  • Would I Lie To You
  • Don't You Forget About Me
  • Prequel: It Had To Be You

Annette Blair (Accidental Witch Trilogy)

  • The Kitchen Witch
  • My Favorite Witch
  • The Scot, The Witch and The Wardrobe



0 comments: