CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Reallllllllllllllly late.....but...


And...here we go!

1. Home sweet home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything I don't have to cook.

3. Snowball, enough already with your bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk always helps to clear my head.

5. I'm due for some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I know who my true friends are.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well, it's done now, but we hung out with our best friends and it was so much fun, tomorrow my plans include Dominic's T-Ball game and stuff around the house and Sunday, I want to relax during the day and then enjoy Bella's dance recital with Lillie at night!

1 comments:

Lori's Reading Corner said...

What would happen if we put Snowball and Sadie together?